The mission of www.CaribExams.org
CaribExams.org is committed to providing members and all Caribbean exam candidates with open access to an online library of high quality multimedia resources for Caribbean school leaving exams.
The small team that works on CaribExams.org is led by Kathy-ann Daniel-Gittens, an Instructional Designer with over 20 years experience in the field of Education. Initiated in 2007, CaribExams.org strives to be an online social space where CXC exam candidates can communicate with each other, get access to exam information and share stories about the challenges of their exam experience with each other.
The mission of the CaribExams.org project is to:
- Develop and aggregate the most comprehensive collection of online multimedia resources for Caribbean
- Provide Caribbean exam candidates with access to high quality multimedia learning resources for their exams;
- Encourage and provide opportunities for CaribExams.org members to participate in a regional online exam community;
- Further regional co-operation by promoting collaboration and knowledge sharing among Caribbean exam candidates across the region;
- Provide up-to-date information on Caribbean school leaving exams.
Hi, we hope to be opening…
Hi, we hope to be opening membership to the community later this year. Keep checking back!
Human and social biology
I would like to use this as my study guide
Past exam papers
Would like to view the pass papers to get a study guide
I know we are really slow but we are working to open membership to the site this year. Keep checking back!
Principles of accounting
Would like to join the community
Re: Principles of Accounting
We are working on it! Hopefully membership will be available shortly!
How can one log in to be…
How can one log in to be part of this community?