Internal Assessment Help Needed

Submitted by guest (not verified) on 2 March 2011 - 12:26pm

Hi...I am in need of help with my CAPE internal assessments...Subjects such as:
*Cape Law
*Cape Caribbean Studies
*Cape Sociology
*Cape History

I am seeking drafts,help in putting my IA's together...etc
This help would be really appreciated and would go to a good cause..Please help me if you can,I can't do this on my own

Fivestar

Ackeem (not verified) 11 March 2011 - 1:29pm

i have a caribbean studies i a you want to look at it

guest (not verified) 12 May 2011 - 11:03pm

I need an ia as a guide desperately!!!!! i gotta hand it in tmmr and i havent started!

guest (not verified) 30 November 2011 - 4:38pm

i need help with my sociology IA because i dont understand it

guest (not verified) 16 December 2011 - 11:12am

Hey,jus need a little help with both my sociology and history internal assessment:)

Faith de Lane (not verified) 18 December 2011 - 7:36pm

Um....the guidelines my lecturer gave me for the Caribbean Studies Internal Assessment has been judged insufficient based on various samples and extracts previously seen. As a result, i'm asking for help. This help can come in all forms and whatnot; further instructions (on the I.A. itself)and other examples. My email address is jadefox82@hotmail.com. All material sent will be judged confidential and will not be shared without direct consent of the sender, thank you.

guest (not verified) 26 January 2012 - 11:59am

explain what the discussion of findings is all about in section three of the I.A

guest (not verified) 30 January 2012 - 11:04am

i really dont understand my sociology i.a..i am need of serious help!!!!

Samantha (not verified) 9 February 2012 - 6:50pm

Does anyone have a sample of law and sociology IA that can assist me with.

jr (not verified) 3 April 2012 - 4:08pm

i need a draft plzzzzzzzzzz needed

guest (not verified) 6 October 2012 - 3:09pm

Pleaseeeee!!!!! Anyone with a sample Unit 1 History and Law IA could u lend me!! Please email me at strawberrydivine@hotmail.com

guest (not verified) 8 January 2013 - 9:09pm

i need help with cape C.S IA. My teacher makes no sense what so ever. btw do we have a limited amount of topics to choose from for this I.A. some people are telling me yes and others say No.

guest (not verified) 9 January 2013 - 3:18am

In reply to by guest (not verified)

I can send you my Communication Studies IA or Carib Studies IA.

BY any chance did you do Office Administration

guest (not verified) 24 January 2013 - 12:28pm

Hi guys I really need help with my (Caribbean studies Internal assessment and law Unit two 2) if someone who have previously done them in cape is kind enough to help me by emailing the I.As I would really appreciate it. In addition if i can be of any help to you with any of my previous I.As i will send you which ever one i have that you want just pleaaaasee hellllp me!. My email adress is ground.dove@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

abigail (not verified) 19 March 2018 - 3:09pm

i dont have a teacher and im completely confused as it gets for the IA. help needed, and also help is needed to get credible sources to study from.

Liya (not verified) 7 August 2018 - 5:14pm

Hey, I'm starting Form 6 soon. And I'm looking for IA samples, guidelines or anything that can help in making my IA completion process easier.
I'm looking mainly for:
*CAPE Entrepreneurship IA
*CAPE Management of Business IA
*CAPE Accounting IA
*CAPE Information Technology IA
*CAPE Economics IA
*CAPE Communication Studies IA
*CAPE Caribbean Studies IA

Please send the information to charmeineangels@gmail.com. I will NOT share any of the information without your permission so please feel free to send anything helpful.
And thank you so much to anyone who responds to this call.

And as long as this message isn't 2 ½ years old feel free to continue sending info.

Dated 7th August 2018

Add new comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.